Running all year round since 2002, the residency programme is at the heart of PACT Zollverein’s day to day work. Open to professional artists from home and abroad who work in the areas of dance, performance, media arts or music and closely linked to PACT’s two other core strands of activity in presenting work and facilitating research and development, the programme is a key element in PACT Zollverein’s profile as an Artists’ House supporting lively exchange between practice and theory. While occupying their own designated space and essentially working independently, residents may choose to take advantage of various kinds of production support such as dramaturgy, technical assistance, project management as well as press and publicity.
A residency can incorporate the following:
– Studio space [from 63 to 173 sq.m.]
– Local accommodation [maximum 6 people]
– Weekly grant allowance for all of the residency project participants [maximum group of 6 people]
– Travel costs covering one journey only per participant to and from PACT Zollverein [subject to prior agreement]
– Technical equipment [by arrangement and subject to availability]
– Stage rehearsals with professional technical supervision and support [by arrangement and subject to availability]
Application Deadline for residencies from August to December 2017 will be Monday, 5th of December 2016 at 5pm.
To apply click: Pact-Zollverein+Residencies+Application+2017
For more details click: Pact-Zollverein+Artists+Centre