Vision to Reality Montgomery West Africa was proud to host the second edition of Nigeria’s leading entrepreneurial event, the Women of West Africa Entrepreneurship Conference (WOWe 2014) which took place 26th – 27th June 2014 at the Oriental Hotel in Lagos, Nigeria. Guests were treated to interactive and engaging dialogue from our experts who shared benchmarking strategies and ways to assist entrepreneurs in becoming their own brands and job creators for their societies and have a positive impact on the economy.
What Makes WOWe The Largest Gathering Where Women Leaders Meet To Discuss The Latest Issues Driving Success?
Entrepreneurship in West Africa is breaking new grounds for business, trade, governments and economic development of societies; driving change across diverse spheres of influence through innovation, creativity and perseverance. And women entrepreneurs are cultivating their own success, taking ownership of their ambitions and thriving both personally and professionally. And as the biggest economic drivers on the continent, women entrepreneurs are taking the reins and spearheading industries in small, medium and large businesses. The 2014 event created the ideal platform for attendees to gain innovative ideas and tips to expand your business and seed concepts by discussing the essential elements to “turn your passion into profit” and provided them with a roadmap to success to surpass today’s challenges and became a leading entrepreneur of tomorrow.
Benefits Of Attending
- Mentoring opportunities were realized
- Positioning strategies to become a competitive powerhouse were recognized
- New trends accelerating small business profits were identified
- Entrepreneurs were introduced to available funding options
- Extended insights on capacity building initiatives and skills development
- First-hand training from our highly interactive Master Classes and Workshops
- Knowledge and technical exchange on how to use social media and mobile solutions to run your business.